HOW TO AFFIX A WALL DECAL CORRECTLY
- The wall decal comes in a tube. First thing first, roll out the wall decal on a table and place weight on it to flatten the surface. This will make it easier and neater during the transfer execution stage.
- If possible, get a friend to help - each holding one side of the wall decal transfer film.
- You could also cut the wall decal into smaller pieces and reassemble them piece by piece - this should be easier to executive as opposed to a whole large piece. This method also allows you to get creative!
- Once design is transferred on wall surface, try not to peel it off in an attempt to realign the position as they are very delicate.
- If there are air bubbles trapped underneath the wall decal, gentle use a sewing pin or safety pin to prick a very small hole to let the air bubble out